I am truly humbled and honored to have the opportunity to be a part of Meadowlark Hills.
- City of Manhattan, KS
The official city website.
- Kansas State University
Local university with a student population of over 20,000.
- Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce
Information for new residents and visitors.
- Mercy Regional Health Center
Manhattan's regional health care facility.
- Manhattan Area Technical College
Training ground for many of our nursing staff.
- Retire to the Flint Hills
Information about why Manhattan is a great place to retire.
- Kansas Association of Homes & Services for the Aging (KAHSA)
Represents not-for-profit long-term care organizations throughout Kansas.
- Kansas Department on Aging (KDOA)
Agency committed to helping Kansas seniors.
- K-State Center on Aging
Develops educational, research and outreach programs on aging, including courses at Meadowlark Hills.
About Culture Change
- Action Pact
Helps long-term care organizations adopt Meadowlark Hills' Household Model.
Assists consumers in choosing the best health care providers.
- Kansas Culture Change Coalition
Provides support to long-term care organizations working to embrace culture change.
- Pioneer Network
A network of people dedicated to supporting elders and those who work with them.